A truly smart home, treats your home as an entire system
Where does the energy go in Your Home?
- 46% – Space Heating
- 1% – Cooling
- 30% – Water Heating
- 17% – Appliances
- 6% – Lighting
What makes for an energy efficient home?
- Weather Barrier Outside
- Continuous Air Barrier
- Moisture Barrier Inside
- Thermal Barrier
- Mechanical Ventilation
- High Efficiency Heating
- High Efficiency Hot Water Tank and Low-Flow Fixtures
- Thermal Window System
- Environmental Control System
What are the Top 5 Upgrades Marcraft Homes is building into our Renovations?
- Improved insulation in attics, walls, basements and crawlspaces
- upgraded environmental control systems
- upgraded hot water heating system and low flow fixtures
- air tightening around the entire structure
- upgraded heating and cooling systems
As a trusted home builder and renovator/remodeller in Vancouver, we can help you take advantage of the best rebates and incentive programs to help absorb as much of the up-front costs of your project as possible
Marcraft Homes is a luxury custom home builder, building and renovating quality residential homes in Metro Vancouver since 2003. Are you thinking of a major home renovation in Metro Vancouver? Call or email Erynn today and ask for the Marcraft Welcome Kit, our free information gathering tool you can use and share with the Marcraft team to help plan and organize your next home renovation project.