What do most beautiful West Vancouver, Shaughnessy, North Vancouver, Anmore custom built homes and major renovation projects have in common…?
Trusted and reliable builders certified by RenoMark!
Here are 10 reasons why the RenoMark Certification means something. (pulled from the RenoMark website – www.renomark.ca)
1. RenoMark™ renovator members believe in professionalism. They are committed to their industry and to their businesses and are willing to pay annual dues to keep informed and to help educate consumers.
2. RenoMark™ members have legitimate business licenses. They do not support the underground economy of renovators who avoid paying taxes and operate “fly-by-night” and “cash only” businesses.
3. RenoMark™ members are informed. Information and education are important benefits of membership. Our member contractors are the first to know about changes in building codes, municipal requirements, health and safety regulations and more through our courses, information sessions, and communications program. Local Renovator Councils meet regularly for industry updates and information exchange sessions.
4. RenoMark™ members are “in-the-loop”. It makes sense to hire a renovator that is part of an extensive home building and renovating industry network. Our members are in touch with manufacturers, suppliers, and experienced trade contractors. They know what’s new and where to get it.
5. RenoMark™ members offer peace-of-mind. Joining this association program is your sign that a renovator is concerned about fair and honest quotes and reliable start and finish dates. They understand that keeping the lines of communication wide open is the key to a successful job.
6. RenoMark™ members subscribe to the association’s general Code of Ethics applicable to all members plus a renovation-specific Code of Conduct. It’s all about integrity. Our members believe in treating not only their clients appropriately, but also deal fairly with trade contractors and employees.
7. RenoMark™ members offer a wealth of advice. Put them to work for you in the planning stages of your renovation. Our members can offer design and
technical advice to achieve designs you may not have thought possible. They are a call or email away.
8. RenoMark™ contractors take care of the details. Hiring a professional means that the details like ensuring all necessary approvals and permits are in place, all employees and sub-contractors have the provincial workers’ compensation coverage, and obtaining the appropriate insurance are not only taken care of, they are readily available to you for your assurance.
9. RenoMark™ members offer a warranty and after sales service. A contractor committed to professionalism will offer you the coverage you need. Under the table deals leave you no recourse – so make sure your renovator spells it out on paper. Our members will also provide you with a written list of referrals so you can check on their performance and expertise.
10. RenoMark™ renovators are members of the local home builders association. A crucial first step in knowing that you’ve hired a professional.
Marcraft Homes is a luxury custom home builder, building and renovating quality residential homes in Metro Vancouver since 2003. Are you thinking of a major home renovation in Metro Vancouver? Call or email Erynn today and ask for the Marcraft Welcome Kit, our free information gathering tool you can use and share with the Marcraft team to help plan and organize your next home renovation project.